- Participation in the competition is optional.
- Choirs entering the competition will be expected to perform a 12 minute programme which must include a free choice piece by Zoltán Kodály.
- Closing date for application: 31st January 2020.
- Competition venue: the Kodály Hall of the Zoltán Kodály Primary Primary School,Nyíregyháza. (Nyíregyháza, Vay Ádám krt. 18.)
- Choirs must post 5 copies of each score of their competition programme to the festival office for our archive by 31st May 2020.
Postal address: Cantemus Choral Institute, 4400 Nyíregyháza, Vay Ádám krt. 18., Hungary
- Competition performances will be evaluated by the festival jury consisting of international members.
Golden award 85 % of full marks
Silver award 75 % of full marks
Bronze award 65 % of full marks
- The international jury will award several special prizes and a Grand Prix for the artistically most convincing choir.
- Special prizes:Audience’s Prize
Best Kodály Performance
Artistically Most Convincing Competition Programme BestYouthChoir
Artistically Most Convincing Conductor