CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 31 JANUARY 2022
- Participation at the competition is not compulsory, it is optional.
- Choirs entering the competition are required to perform a programme of maximum 12 minutes, in which one optional piece by Zoltán Kodály must be included.
- Choirs are required to submit 5 copies of the pieces to be performed to the Festival Office by 31 May 2022.
The venue of the qualifying competition:
Kodály Concert Hall at the Zoltán Kodály Primary School of Nyíregyháza (18 Vay Ádám krt. , Nyíregyháza)
Planned Date of competition:
19 August 2022
The performances will be evaluated by a professional board of judges.
- GOLD DIPLOMA above 85 %
- SILVER DIPLOMA above 75%
- BRONZE DIPLOMA above 65 %
The international board of judges will award the competing choirs with a Grand Prix and special prizes.
- Audience prize
- Best performance of a KODÁLY piece
- Best musical programme
- Best youth choir
- Best conductor